воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cure elbow golfer




�Fuck, I�have so much homework to do today. I�think Iapos;ll make a list so I�donapos;t forget anything.�

1. Design project:�photography, printage, postering, tracing, cutting, sliding. �(note:�buy 60lb paper)
2. Design project part II:�connect together bobby pins without using glue.�
3. English:�read Brokeback Mountain and that other story. Also, the president letter one. Make notes on all.�
4. English:�finish short story and print.�
5. Drawing:�sketch comic ideas
6. Drawing:�happy and sad houses
7. Design:�redo tearsheets, print them out.�

so there you have it. Why did I�leave all of this until today????�

There is an ad for parasites on this page. Here, Iapos;ll copy it out. Hilarious.�
Why Am I�Fat?�
Parasites Living Inside You Donapos;t Believe It?�See It For Real.
www.SexyFirmBody.com

Wow. People and their stupidity.�

So basically, I�am obsessed with MGMT. Electric Feel and Time to Pretend.... If you donapos;t have these, download them NOW. They make me dance every time. They also make me want to buy more American Apparel spandex stuff. Subliminal messaging?�

Loves them

I�have a perfect example of how unclean my roomies are. They ran out of toilet paper, and apparently Iapos;m the only one qualified to buy it, so I�had to use paper towel this morning. Not a pleasant surprise. Itapos;s scary how fast 5 girls can go through a 24 pack of toilet paper.�

Fuck, I�want to skip today. Sleep instead, and have my clone do my homework and shopping for me. The only good thing that can come out of today:�Iapos;m finally buying Tater Tots.�

boat kryptonite, cure elbow golfer, cure elastomer, cure el paso run texas, cure ejaculation premature.



Комментариев нет: